What’s a QuickBooks ProAdvisor?
A commonly used accounting software used by the self-employed and small-to-medium sized businesses is QuickBooks. I use the online platform of QuickBooks for my own personal and business records. I love it so much that I became a Certified ProAdvisor.
If you need assistance navigating the set-up of your company into QuickBooks, whether starting from scratch or transitioning from a different platform, you can search for a ProAdvisor with the online search page (or, you can save yourself the trouble and contact me!). Another reason you may wish to seek out a ProAdvisor is for recurring accounting services. ProAdvisors must complete specific training to get certified, so they are well versed in the functionality that QuickBooks Online and Desktop provide.
Why I love QuickBooks
· It is relatively easy to set up. You can pick the specific software or online level that best suits your industry or business type. It will give you a standard chart of accounts to work with that can easily be added to or modified.
· It is easy to navigate with a side menu categorized by main financial functions such as: customers, vendors, transactions, and reports.
· Bank reconciliations are completed right in the program.
Why I love QuickBooks Online even more
· The cloud-based platform does an even better job at saving you time!
· You can link up to your bank accounts for more regular matching to transactions, which in turn makes for a faster reconciliation.
· The app allows you to view where you stand while on the go. You can capture images of your receipts and enter expenses on the spot. You can handle all aspects leading up to collecting funds from customers in a timely fashion instead of waiting until you’re back at the office.
· The accountant invite makes for easy remote access and faster turn-around time on deliverables.
· You can receive a wholesale discount on your subscription when billed through their ProAdvisor account.
Don’t hesitate any longer on getting your financial software set up or caught up. Regular upkeep through the use of a ProAdvisor will save you a headache later on. Contact me HERE to get started today, or comment below with your specific QuickBooks question.