From my very first accounting class, to the challenge of sitting for the CPA exam, my passion for accounting and how it ties into operations has never subsided. When most see debits, credits, and financial statements as mundane and daunting, I see opportunity to piece together a puzzle!
I moved to Reno in the summer of 2015. I met and married my husband there and we now have two children. Being a consultant has given me the opportunity to prioritize both of my passions: my family and helping clients navigate what they find mundane and boring with a little enthusiasm!
I've worked in a lot of different industries but I really gravitate towards inventory-based companies. I've witnessed countless founders in the CPG space support and encourage each other, and to me, that's exceptional and something I want to contribute to and be a part of.
All the intricacies that come along with accounting for and physically managing inventory speaks to my love of puzzles. The fast-paced growth many CPG start-ups face aligns perfectly with my passion for efficiency and productivity. But I'll tell you, nothing beats the feeling I get when a present a solution to someone being directly affected and thier response is both relief and a level of enthusiasm that matches my own.
All I can say is "Let's Get To Work!"
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Auto Dealership & Servicing
- Property Management & Real Estate Development
- Hospital & Medical Group provider
- Entertainment & Sporting events
- Retail Store (including all facets of inventory)
- Health/Gym franchise
- Merchandise (wholesale/retail)
- CPA license from the State of CA, August 2015, Lic #127405
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Graduated in 2009 from California State University of Sacramento with a Bachelor's of Science in Accountancy
- Graduated in 2018 from the University of Nevada Reno with a Master of Business Administration (MBA)